A big thank you to Lea Jurock who nominated me for the Verstile Blogger Award (and apologies for not getting this post up for so long). Lea’s blog, Lea at Sea, is an inspiring mix of writing and photography. Well worth checking out.
The rules of The Versatile Blogger Award are:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded The Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
I know many of these blogs have received this award before, but it can’t hurt to get it again. These are the blogs I try to keep up with regularly…
- The Future is Papier Mache
- Claire Atkinson
- Mostly Monochrome
- Helen’s Photomania blog
- Aileen Pettigrew
- Urban Archiver
- the Climbing Bum
- Laura Lee Anderson
- Perpetuum Mobile
- Doli Siregar
- Personal Perceptions
- Walking with a Smacked Pentax
- Chris’ Creative Musings
Finally, 7 things about myself…
- As a kid, I was a member of the Air Training Corps.
- I was a Mormon missionary in Arkansas. I also got to spend time in Mississippi and Memphis.
- I like washing the dishes after dinner – I put on my music and I’m left to my own thoughts. Nice and peaceful.
- I’ve had 3 short stories published by Aphelion Webzine, and a 4th is almost ready for submission.
- I remember faces, but I’m hopeless at remembering names.
- My favourite movie is ‘The Breakfast Club’ – John Hughes’ finest hour.
- I read Orson Scott Card’s ‘Ender’s Game’ and ‘Speaker for the Dead’ every year. I gain something new every time I read them.